Faculty/Staff Membership Rates
ODU Faculty and Staff membership rates are based on the employee's annual salary range with the university, which are broken down into three categories:
|Category 1||Hourly employees, Adjunct employees, or annual pay under $29,999|
|Category 2||Annual pay between $30,000 and $59,999|
|Category 3||Annual pay more than $60,000|
Cost of Membership
|Faculty/Staff Category 1||$10||$40||$110|
|Faculty/Staff Category 2||$15||$60||$165|
|Faculty/Staff Category 3||$20||$80||$220|
Monthly payroll deduction or auto-draft | Annual | Semester
- Monthly memberships can be paid by payroll deduction (for full-time salaried ODU employees) or by credit/debit card auto-draft. Monthly memberships run continuously until the member takes action to terminate.
- Annual memberships run for a full year (12 months) from the date of purchase and must be paid in full upfront at the time of purchase.
- Semester memberships must be paid in full upfront at the time of purchase and run:
- Fall: August 16 to December 31
- Spring: January 1 - May 15
- Summer: May 16 - August 15
Faculty/Staff "Plus 1" Membership
Add someone to your membership!
Faculty and Staff members are eligible to add an additional person to their membership account for a fee equal to their individual membership rate.
- +1 member applicant must be 18+ years, verified with valid ID.
- If Faculty/Staff member terminates their membership, their +1 is also terminated.
- Added dependents/plus one members must be present at the time of membership purchase.
ODU Affiliate Memberships
The following employees are eligible for the ODU Affiliate membership rate:
- Aramark employees
- Chartway Arena employees
- ODU Research Foundation employees
- EVMS faculty & staff
- ODU non-student interns
- ODU Town & Gown members
- ODU Tennis Center members
- Visiting faculty
- Army ROTC
- Navy ROTC
- Monarch Physical Therapy patients
- Wounded Warriors
- IPConfigure Employees
- NSU faculty & staff
Start Your Membership
- Go to the Student Recreation Center Front Desk
- Complete and sign the Membership Application Form
- Bring employment verification, ID, and payment info to setup your account.
For questions about SRC membership, please contact: