All employees must complete their change of permanent address in LEO online. Also, full time employees must complete their change of address in the retirement/life insurance system (myVRS). The address will interface from LEO online into the health benefits system (Cardinal).
- Go to https://leoonline.odu.edu
- Click on personal information
- Next, click update address and phone number
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Go to https://www.varetire.org/myVRS
- Login with your username and password
- Complete the identity authentication steps to access the site
If you do not have a myVRS account, you will need to register
- Once in the system, click on the "update personal profile" tab
NOTE: You must enter a phone number in the home phone number field
If you cannot update the address yourself online, please contact VRS directly at (888) 827-3847
All employees can update their campus address in Monarch Profile Manager (MPM). MPM is the system for ODU employees to manage and update their directory profile information.
- Log into MPM with your MIDAS ID at monarchprofile.odu.edu.
- Click "Edit Profile Info" to enter and submit your campus profile changes.
- Once submitted, they will go through the approval process. You will receive confirmation and notification via your ODU email address.
- If approved, the update will populate on your directory profile.
Contact the HR Recruitment & Employment Team for questions or more information about updating employee address.