All employees must update their permanent change of address in LEO online. Full-time employees must also update their address in myVRS (the Virginia retirement/life insurance system) and notify HR Benefits of the change.
- Go to https://leoonline.odu.edu
- Click on personal information
- Next, click update address and phone number
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Go to https://www.varetire.org/myVRS
- Login with your username and password
- Complete the identity authentication steps to access the site
NOTE: If you do not have a myVRS account, you will need to register
- Once in the system, click on the "update personal profile" tab
- After successfully updating in myVRS, all full-time employees (current and former) should forward their change of address to email@example.com for health insurance purposes.
All employees can update their campus address in Monarch Profile Manager (MPM). MPM is the system for ODU employees to manage and update their directory profile information.
- Log into MPM with your MIDAS ID at monarchprofile.odu.edu.
- Click "Edit Profile Info" to enter and submit your campus profile changes.
- Once submitted, they will go through the approval process. You will receive confirmation and notification via your ODU email address.
- If approved, the update will populate on your directory profile.
Contact the HR Recruitment & Employment Team for questions or more information about updating employee address.