LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform that helps engineers scale from design to test and from small to large systems. It offers unprecedented integration with existing legacy software, IP, and hardware while capitalizing on the latest computing technologies. LabVIEW provides tools to solve today's problems-and the capacity for future innovation-faster and more effectively.
LabVIEW comes with the following as a part of the installation:
- LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit
- LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module
- LabVIEW System Identification Toolkit
- NI Vision Development Module
- NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection
- LabVIEW Signal Express
- LabVIEW LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Module
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module
- Circuit Design Suite 12.0.0 (includes Multisim and Ultboard)
- Students (Student edition available at http://www.ni.com/tutorial/13413/en.)
LabVIEW is available to access using the Monarch Virtual Environment (MoVE) Engineering Desktop.