MyODU is a web-based, personal gateway for official ODU information, with direct access to many university services. The portal pulls together the ODU online resources you need most, providing easy and centralized access to:
- Student Email
- Leo Online (class registration, schedule, and grades)
- University publications, event listings & announcements
- Links to academic resources... and more.
Log into your myODU portal with your MIDAS ID and password. For assistance with your MIDAS account visit http://midas.odu.edu.
Students can use myODU to prepare for campus life and classes. In myODU, students can view and print the course schedule, get financial aid information, read email, or access Blackboard, find an instructor's contact information, check grades, view a degree audit, and stay informed about events.
Faculty can also use myODU to prepare for the term, from home or campus. Faculty will find course rosters, access to advising holds, student email distribution lists, and information from key offices, such as the provost's office, their college or department.
Staff can use myODU to stay abreast of campus news and events, to communicate with students, faculty and one another, and to access employee services, which include a leave-balance and benefits and access to key human resource forms.
We've made some updates to make myODU especially useful and easy to navigate. In addition to a new look, we've added some new features:
- Responsive Design: The new myODU is mobile-friendly, making it easier to use on-the-go.
- App Store: Find all ODU services in one place, and pin your favorites to your dashboard so they're front and center whenever you need them.
- Quick Search: Easily search for any ODU service from the top of every page.
When you go to my.odu.edu, click the Login button on the left, and sign in with your MIDAS ID and password. Then look around and tell us what you think by clicking on the Feedback button. We'd love to make improvements that benefit you.