Resources for Students
- Extended Absence Notification (EAN) - the student is responsible for providing documentation to Student Outreach and Support (SOS) to notify instructors through an EAN.
- Food Pantry - students could use the campus food pantry as a resource and have someone pick-up a box of non-perishable items by submitting an online-order form.
- Students who reside on campus and/or have a meal plan should go to https://olddominion.campusdish.com/ to request a sick meal.
- Students are prohibited from using the dining options for sit-down eating in Webb Center and Monarch Way during isolation and/or quarantine. All meals must be consumed in your private quarters after pick-up.
Domestic & International Travelers
- If you are planning to travel within the United States, please consult the CDC Travel Guidelines in preparation for your trip.
- The CDC has updated the international travel guidelines so please review the new CDC International Travel Guidelines prior to departure.
Please continue to protect yourself and others by following the recommended CDC Guidelines.