Start Your Membership
- Go to the ODU Student Recreation Center Front Desk.
- Complete and sign the Membership Application Form.
- Bring valid ID, and payment info to setup your account.
Join the ODU Student Recreation Center!
Community Membership Eligibility
Community memberships are available to anyone interested in accessing the Old Dominion University Student Recreation Center (SRC).
- Community members must be 18 years of age or older.
- A valid government-issued ID is required and an acknowledgement of risk form must be signed by all members and guests.
- Community members may be subject to program and service participation exclusions.
ODU Affiliate Memberships
Affiliate members get a discounted community membership rate. Affiliate members are considered community members and are subject to all the same eligibility criteria and membership policies.
- Alumni - Alumni must have graduated from Old Dominion University. If alumni are employees, their membership will defer to the employee rate.
- Emeriti & Retirees - The title of emeritus/emerita is granted by the Board of Visitors in recognition of dedicated and meritorious service at Old Dominion University. Emeriti and retirees are eligible for an affiliate membership rate.
- EVMS, NSU, & ELC Students - Students currently enrolled at Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk State University, & the English Language Center have access to an affordable affiliate student membership rate.
- University Friends - Aramark employees, Chartway Arena employees, ODU Research Foundation employees, Constant Convocation Center employees, EVMS faculty & staff, ODU non-student interns, ODU Town & Gown members, ODU Tennis Center members, visiting faculty, Army ROTC, Navy ROTC, Monarch Physical Therapy patients, Wounded Warriors, employeees of IPConfigure, and NSU faculty and staff are eligible for the affiliate membership rate.
Community & Affiliate Membership Rates
|English Learning Center (ELC) students||N/A||$80||N/A|
|Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS) & Norfolk State University (NSU) students||$20||$80||$220|
|ODU Affiliates (Alumni, Emeriti, Retiree, University Friends)||$22||$88||$242|
Annual | Semester | Monthly
- Annual memberships run for a full year (12 months) from the date of purchase and must be paid in full upfront at the time of purchase.
- Semester memberships must be paid in full upfront at the time of purchase and run:
- Fall: August 16 to December 31
- Spring: January 1 - May 15
- Summer: May 16 - August 15
- Monthly memberships must be auto drafted from a valid credit or debit card, and will run continuously until the member takes action to terminate.
SRC Parking Permit
$10/month special parking permit for Community SRC members only
To purchase an SRC Parking Permit, fill out the interest form and someone from the ODU Transportation & Parking (TPS) office will email you instructions.
- SRC Parking Permit holders can park in Lots 42, 43 & 49 (along Powhatan Avenue) between 6 a.m. - Midnight (campus parking map).
- ODU students and faculty/staff are NOT eligible to purchase this permit.
- You must have a valid community SRC membership to use this permit. If your SRC membership terminates or expires, your SRC parking permit will also expire at that time.
The ODU SRC is an integral part of my health and fitness routine. In a time of global unwellness, it's comforting to have a safe place to maintain my personal wellness goals.
SRC Community Member
For questions about SRC membership, please contact: