Rentals & Reservations
4700 Powhatan Ave, Ste. 1207, Norfolk, VA 23529
- Multi-level 121,000 sq. ft. fitness and wellness facility
- Internal facilities include: elevated jogging track, multiple activity courts, a large fitness floor, four group exercise studios, heated indoor pool, rock climbing wall, Outdoor Adventure Center
- Pro Shop for equipment checkout
- Lactation Room upon request by calling the front desk
Inside the SRC (1st floor, through the locker rooms)
- Eight-lane, 25-yard pool with depths between four and 15 feet.
- Free to students and members
- Open swim, water fitness classes, lifeguard certification courses and swimming lessons offered.
- Locker and shower facilities are also available.
Inside the SRC (next to the front desk)
- 25-foot high climbing wall designed to resemble natural rock features
- Climbers can choose routes set by staff or climb the natural features of the wall.
- Staff can guide climbers of all skill levels to navigate the 1,125 square feet space.
Inside the SRC (downstairs and on the 2nd floor mezzanine)
- 15,000 sq feet of cardio and weight equipment + Crossfit area known as the Monarch Training Zone + Indoor track
- Free Fitness Orientations and Fitness Assessments with our fitness specialists
- Stop by the Fitness Assessment Room to learn about our personal training packages
Inside the SRC (1st floor, on the right side of the main hallway)
- 4 fitness studios, including a 3-tiered cycling studio + a TRX suspension training zone.
- Free group exercise classes for students and members.
- Studio A may be available for drop-in recreation and fun, but is not available to reserve. Studio B and Studio C can be reserved through the Virtual EMS!
Webb Center, Room 2114 (2nd Floor) | 1301 W 49th St, Norfolk, VA 23529
- Multi-purpose facility with 2,400+ sq. ft. of gaming space, home to ODU's Varsity Esports teams and more
- 50 gaming computers, consoles, and a library of games to choose from
- Broadcast and live production suite, streaming studio, + a console area for social gaming
Webb Center, Room 1525 (1st floor near Starbucks) | 1301 W 49th St, Norfolk, VA 23529
- Home to the Health Promotion unit area of Recreation & Wellness.
- Free massage chair for students to relax in
- Free contraception and other health & wellness resources for students.
Whitehurst Beach Park | West 48th St. Norfolk, VA 23529
- Inclusive 13-element low-ropes challenge course consisting of hanging cables and wooden platform elements
- Designed for participatory team building and leadership engagement experiences
- Expertly facilitated by trained ODU students and staff members
- Only available upon request