- Office of Clinical Experiences
- 1107 Education Building
- Norfolk, VA 23529
00-800-600874 (toll free outside the U.S.A.)
email@example.com (TEACH grant, college verification forms, and general questions)
firstname.lastname@example.org (background check questions)
email@example.com (field experience questions and student teaching)
firstname.lastname@example.org (field experience questions)
Norfolk Main Campus Office
Open Monday - Friday
8 am - 5 pm
OCE can have a representative at the ODU Virginia Beach Center, ODU Tri-Cities Center or ODU Peninsula Center by request for students who wish to meet with a representative or drop off materials / paperwork. Appointments must be made in advance. Please email OCE@odu.edu or call 757-683-3348 to schedule an appointment.
- As of March 1, 2023, the Office of Clinical Experiences will no longer be accepting paper fingerprint cards, an electronic process is now available. Additional information is available under the Background check section of our website.
- Starting March 1, 2023 the Office of Clinical Experiences will no longer be processing licensure packets. We will continue to process all college verification forms, please send to email@example.com with your UIN in the subject line.
- Student Teaching Fall 2024 Students applying to student teach, must have all assessments and certifications passed/completed/submitted at time of application. Applications are due May 1.
- Student Teaching Spring 2025 Students applying to student teach, must have all assessments and certifications passed/completed/submitted at time of application. Applications are due November 1.