Annual E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate Report to be Delivered March 13
March 07, 2019
The 24th annual Hampton Roads Real Estate Market Review and Forecast, hosted by Old Dominion University's E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate, will produce seven presentations about market vitality and regional growth opportunities.
Findings from this year's report will be presented to a gathering of local real estate industry leaders Wednesday, March 13 at ODU's Ted Constant Convocation Center. The event, which runs from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., will see experts from various sectors of the real estate market deliver their reports and forecasts for the year ahead.
The different sectors where information will be conveyed to attendees, along with the presenters, are:
- Economic trends and conditions: Vinod Agarwal, professor of economics, Old Dominion University
- Office: Krista Costa, senior vice president of corporate services and office leasing, Divaris Real Estate, Inc. in Virginia Beach
- Industrial: Bill Throne, first vice president, Thalhimer
- Retail: Mike Zarpas, vice president of retail brokerage and development, S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.
- Lodging: Edward Denton, principal broker/consultant, Denton Realty Company
- Multi-family: Richard Counselman, vice president of multi-family development, S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.
- Residential: Van Rose, CEO/principle owner, Rose & Womble Realty Co.
The E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate strives to connect those engaged or interested in real estate and economic development to the research, curriculum and students at Old Dominion University (ODU). Through programming, research initiatives and publications, the Center partners with its members, ODU alumni and business leaders to educate the community and provide ODU students with enrichment experiences that facilitate their professional development.
For more information about the event, or about the E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate, please see the E.V. Williams Center's website.