Fourth of July Holiday: University Closing and Service Hours
June 29, 2017
Old Dominion University, including all administrative offices, will be closed July 3-4 for the Independence Day holiday.
The following service areas will be available by phone during the break: cashiers, customer relations, student accounts, and student financial aid. Normal business operations will resume on Wednesday, July 5.
During the break:
- Availability by phone will be from 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. (EST);
- For cashiers, customer relations, or student accounts call 757-683-3030;
- For student financial aid call 757-683-3683.
The annual fiscal year-end closeout process will begin Friday, June 30, at 11:30 a.m. During this time administrative systems: TouchNet, LeoOnline, Banner, FlexReg/XE Registration will not be available. No payments will be accepted. All systems will be made available Saturday, July 1 after 11 a.m.
Hours of operation for University services that will remain open:
- Webb University Center: Open Monday, July 3 from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; Closed Tuesday, July 4
- Recreation & Wellness: SRC, open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (July 3 and 4); OAC, open 10 a.m.-1 p.m. (July 3 and 4); Group Exercise Classes, cancelled July 3 and 4, resume on July 5; Pool/UFC/Climbing Wall, Closed July 3 and 4;
- The Village Bookstore: open July 3 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; closed July 4.
- Monarch Dining: Monarch Dining locations will be closed Saturday, July 1-4 and will resume normal summer hours of operation on July 5. Visit www.odu.edu/dining for more information.
- Learning Commons @ Perry Library: July 3 and 4 from 10 a.m.-midnight.