University Administrators to Discuss Initiatives during Annual Vice Presidents Panel
December 18, 2014
The Association of University Administrators (AUA) will present its annual Vice Presidents Panel on Thursday, Jan. 8 in Webb Center's Hampton/Newport News Room.
The program, which will run from noon to 1:30 p.m., provides an opportunity to join AUA for a discussion with the University's vice presidents group to hear about initiatives in their respective areas that incorporate President John R. Broderick's vision and ODU's strategic plan.
The event is a great opportunity to hear directly from a broad range of University leaders. Time will be allotted for questions from the audience.
The following University administrators will be present at the event:
- David Harnage, chief operating officer
- Carol Simpson, provost and vice president for academic affairs
- September Sanderlin, vice president for human resources
- Morris Foster, vice president for research
- Wood Selig, director of athletics
- Ellen Neufeldt, vice president for student engagement and enrollment services
- Daniel Genard, associate vice president for university advancement
Space is limited. Please RSVP to Dan Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 6, 2015.
AUA will be kicking off a school supply drive in the spring semester and asks that attendees consider bringing a school supply item to donate.