The Controls Laboratory is an instructional laboratory dedicated to the subject of controls and automation.
Safety Rules and Guidelines
- Food and drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Safety glasses/goggles must be worn when instructed.
- Please maintain a tidy workspace and clean the machines after use.
- Report any damaged equipment, leaks, or malfunctions to the instructor.
- Each student should conduct himself or herself in a manner that ensures the safety of the all group members at all times.
- Do not operate any machine without permission from the instructor.
- ODU Lab Safety Rules, MSDS forms, and Accident Report forms can be found in the laboratory documents binder or online.
- A First Aid Kit is located inside the lab. When needed, please utilize the kit and immediately inform the instructor.
- For serious injuries and emergencies, please call 911 or ODU Campus Police 757-683-4000.
- To contact the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Dept. call 757-683-6363.
- For questions on safety and training certifictions, please contact Kelvin Colvin at 757-683-4592 or email at email@example.com