Webb University CenterWebb Media
Audio & Video Event Support Services
Based in Webb University Center, Webb Media offers audio and video technology support for all events in the following event spaces:
- Webb University Center
- Broderick Dining Commons
- Most outside areas such as Kaufman Mall and The Quad
We also support events in BAL 1012, MGB 102 and and other large classrooms on campus. The technology in these spaces must remain unaltered as the rooms are primarily classrooms.
If you have an event on the ODU main campus, chances are we can help.
What We Do
- We provide audio systems, projectors and screens, TVs and a lot of other fun equipment for events.
- We set it up for you and show you how to use it.
- We are available for consultation, training and in some cases full-time support. We want to make you successful!
- When your event is over, we come pick it all up.
What We Offer
- PA systems
- Bluetooth speakers
- Battery-powered speakers
- Large Screen TVs
- Zoom NEAT Boards
- Extension cords
- Power strips
- HDMI cables
- Connections for everything
Webb Center Digital Signage
Email your advertisement and/or announcement graphics to email@example.com and we will place them on the screens in Webb Center.
- Graphics should be 16x9 format, 1920x1080 pixel .jpg files
- Please include start and end date of advertisement
Zoom Webinar Creation, Training & Support
We can create a webinar for you and show you how to run and manage your webinar. You'll be an expert in no time.
A/V Equipment Rental from Outside Vendors
We are happy to help with consultation and negotiations with outside vendors if you need to rent something that we don't provide.