Hours of Operation - Monday, Oct. 3
ODU Libraries share information recently sent to the ODU campus community regarding weather conditions, classes, and cancellations. The University will close at noon today, Oct. 3, due to forecasted major tidal flooding from Tropical Storm Ian and a developing nor'easter.
ODU Libraries - Hours of Operation for today (10/3) are listed below:
- Perry Library - Closes at 8pm (Monday)
- Hofheimer Art Library and Music Library - Close at noon (Monday)
Please monitor ODU Alert messages for additional information and direction across campus.
- For additional information about severe weather preparedness, visit odu.edu/emergency.
- For the latest official weather forecast, visit weather.gov.
- For traffic and road conditions, call 511 or go to www.511virginia.org.
- Any campus emergencies should be reported to University Police by calling 757-683-4000. To sign up for ODU Alerts, visit www.odu.edu/alerts.