The Society of 75 is an elite group of members who make a five-year commitment to provide necessary funding and support for the overall mission of Hampton Roads Procurement Assistant Center (HRPAC) and Women's Business Center (WBC).
Society of 75 members pledge a minimum of $1,000 per year over five years to provide essential matching for federal dollars to HRPAC and WBC. Through this commitment, members provide the means to support entrepreneurs and help small businesses reach their highest potential.
Society of 75 members directly impact the mission by:
Serving as a driving factor for economic growth and job creation
Improving the local economy by bringing new federal dollars to Hampton Roads and surrounding areas
Providing customized assistance to support growth in our focus areas: startups and entrepreneurs, established businesses, veterans, women, government contractors, and innovation & technology businesses
Supporting entrepreneurs including veterans, women and minorities with training
Building legacies and creating jobs
Providing nurturing and support to turn ideas into reality and bring innovations to life through one-on-one counseling
Strengthening our local small businesses that serve as the backbone of our economy
Society of 75 Member Benefits:
- Supporting the overall mission of HRPAC and WBC
- Receiving valuable press on your investment to grow our community
- Logo and listing on our website and HRPAC and WBC print media
- Logo displayed on Center for Enterprise Innovation lobby electronic billboard
- Use of conference room and class room for collaborative events
- Invited guest speaker at selected events
If you are interested in joining this elite group and becoming a Society of 75 member, contact us today.
- Monique McWhite: 757-683-5542
- Erika Small-Sisco: 757-683-5517
We are currently only receiving payments by check. We will inform our members once electronic payment options become available.
Checks for the Society of 75 can be mailed to:
ODU Research Foundation
PO Box 6369, Norfolk, VA 23508