Cardinal HCM is Live!
Getting Started: In order to start using the Cardinal HCM application, including the Employee Self-Service (ESS) feature, you must register prior to using Cardinal!
On March 31, 2022, you received an email from the Cardinal HCM Project titled "Your Cardinal Employee ID" which included your 11-digit Cardinal Employee ID. In order to register, you MUSTuse the Cardinal Registration Quick Start Guide. You will need:
- This 11-digit Cardinal Employee ID
- The email address at which you received this email
Note: Registration is not required for employees receiving this email that have access to Cardinal Financials (FIN).
Logging into Cardinal HCM: To log into Cardinal HCM, visit https://my.cardinal.virginia.gov/ and enter your username and password created during the registration process.
Start using Cardinal HCM: Click on the personal details tile and review applicable personal information (i.e., name, address, leave balances). Let your agency HR team know if there are any issues with this data.
Resources and Support: Not sure how to do something in Cardinal HCM?
The Cardinal HCM team has you covered with a variety of support resources.
- For most Employee Self-Service (ESS) functions, a simple video will do the trick
(we recommend watching the Introduction to ESS video!)
- For training materials, check out our training support guide.
- If the resources above do not solve your issue, use the Cardinal HCM Support Guide for ESS users or Cardinal HCM Support Guide for Core users.
- If you encounter a Cardinal issue that cannot be resolved using the provided resources, please submit a help desk ticket to email@example.com and include the word "Cardinal" in the subject line. Be sure to include your name, email address, and a phone number where you can be reached.
We hope you enjoy using Cardinal HCM!
The Cardinal HCM Project Team