CAPTRUST: Expert Advice on Retirement Planning - Schedule your virtual consultation
CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, the independent financial advisory firm that works on the University's Tax Sheltered Annuity Program 403(b), will be conducting dedicated virtual consultations February 16th .
Topics covered in the forty-five minute individual advisory sessions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Retirement and general financial planning
- Investment education and advice
You also will have an opportunity to create a Retirement Blueprint, CAPTRUST's interactive retirement readiness tool. To learn more about the Blueprint you can view a short, informative video by clicking here.
These one-on-one sessions are offered to you solely as a benefit; be assured that CAPTRUST's role is not to sell you anything, but purely to help you make sound investment decisions.
How Do I Schedule an Appointment?
- Click "Old Dominion University 1:1's - Virtual Consultations" and then click continue at the bottom.
- Choose the 45-minute session you wish to attend.
- Enter your information and click Schedule It. A confirmation email will then be sent immediately.
- A reminder email will also be sent 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- If you need to cancel or change your meeting time, click the link received in the confirmation/reminder email. Then enter your last name and confirmation number.
- CAPTRUST will contact you at the time of your appointment and does have screensharing capabilities.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please call CAPTRUST at 800.967.9948.
To best be prepared for these sessions, please make sure you have the information you want to include in your Blueprint calculations, such as retirement account balances and current contributions to retirement accounts. You will also want to bring login information for your retirement website.
If you cannot make a live session, but still want to create a Blueprint or need further advice, the CAPTRUST Advice Desk is also available. Appointments can be made with the Advice Desk by visiting www.captrustadvice.com.