Spring Tuition Assistance
Tuition Assistance is available for all eligible classified, instructional and administrative & professional faculty employees who have completed one year of full-time service with ODU at the time of the application deadline. Part-time and hourly employees must have worked 2080 hours (equivalent to 1-year) of continuous service hours with ODU at the time of the application deadline.
Please complete the online Tuition Assistance application before the December 1, 2022, deadline at 5:00 p.m.
- Be sure to include the official course name and course number in your application.
- Prior to submitting your tuition assistance application, you, and your spouse/dependent(s):
- must be enrolled and admitted into an ODU degree-seeking program
- must be registered for the course(s) indicated on the application
Total credit hours covered by policy will be:
- Classified Employees: Allowed 6 credit hours
- Instructional & Administrative Faculty: Allowed 6 credit hours
- Dependent/Spouse: Allowed 6 credit hours
- Part-time & Hourly: Allowed 3 credit hours
- Military/ROTC: Allowed 6 credit hours
Please see the University Tuition Assistance Policy for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com