Rogers Complex, which consists of Rogers Main and Rogers East, is located on the Residences at Colley Bay near Gresham Complex. Rogers also has a dining facility in the lobby and is a short walk from Monarch Way and the theater district, which has a wide variety of services and eateries. This residence hall features double style rooms, modern lounge spaces that provide community spaces for spending time with friends, as well as study lounges.
Rogers is traditionally occupied by freshmen students; however, due to occupancy needs, upperclassmen students may be assigned by Housing & Residence Life to this residence hall.
Rogers Complex features:
- Double rooms
- Rogers Dining Hall
- Community spaces for hanging out with friends
- Study spaces to host a study sessions
Take a Virtual Tour
|Building Size||Main-296, East-141|
|Location||Residences at Colley Bay|
|Hall||Single gender within room|
|Room Style||Double occupancy|
|Bathrooms||1 per 4 students|
|Break Housing||Not open over break (Thanksgiving, Winter & Spring)|
On Campus Address:
1056 W. 50th Street
Norfolk, VA 23508
Hall Phone Numbers:
757-683-4284 (Neighborhood Desk)
757-683-3987 (Residence Hall Director)
757-683-4291 (Assistant Hall Director)
Neighborhood Desk Hours:
Residence Hall communities offer 24-hour desk services.
For additional assistance outside the above hours, students should seek assistance at the neighborhood desk located at Rogers Hall
Each bathroom is furnished with one toilet and one shower with a shower curtain/rod. A sink with mirror is provided in each bedroom. One bathroom per 4 students.
- 24-hour information desk
- Secured with ODU ID card access
- Housekeeping for community areas
- Laundry rooms
- Kitchenettes on designated floors
- Community Learning Center, located in Rogers Main, fully equipped with technology to assist students with their studies and academic collaboration
- Study spaces & shared lounges on each floor
- Wireless residential community. In lieu of hardwired coaxial cables and ethernet ports, streaming TV service and wireless Internet are available. To use these services, students should verify that their computer is able to connect to WiFi, and that their TV has an HDMI port (a SmartTV is not required).
- Wireless printing
- Movie Streaming
- Vending Machines