During this video training session, participants will learn how to access information on students. Topics covered include how to do a name search if you do not have the ID#, determine the gender and marital status of a student; determine the admissions status of a student (including missing credentials); view test scores; see if a student has a declared major; determine if a student has holds and what they are; review course registrations for a specific semester by student; view a class roster; view academic history; and find out if a student has applied for graduation and/or graduated.
Audience: Individuals responsible for accessing student records or those who input student information.
Prerequisite: Banner Basics handout review
All Banner-related questions should be directed to the Banner Hotline at email@example.com.
- It is recommended that you read and review the training materials located under the Banner Basics link prior to taking this class!
- Download your training materials if you would like to follow along and make notes on the materials. No materials are provided in class.
- You may want to number your handouts (i.e., Handout #1 would be Is the Student on Banner, SPAIDEN/SOAIDEN).
- Banner General Student Form Guide
- General Person Identification Form (SPAIDEN, SOAIDEN, & SOAIDNS)
- General Person Form (SPAPERS)
- Admissions Application Form (SAAADMS)
- Admissions Application Summary Form (SAASUMI)
- General Student Form (SGASTDN)
- Email Address Form (GOAEMAL)
- Prior College Form (SOAPCOL)
- Test Score Information Form (SOATEST)
- High School Information Form (SOAHSCH)
- Hold Information Form (SOAHOLD)
- Registration Query Form (SFAREGQ)
- Class Roster Form (SFASLST) & Schedule Section Query Form (SSASECQ)
- Transfer Course Information Form (SHATRNS)
- Term Sequence Course History Form (SHATERM)
- Subject Sequence History Form (SHASUBJ)
- Course Summary Form (SHACRSE)
- Degrees and Other Formal Awards Form (SHADEGR)