Banner Basics is no longer offered as a prerequisite course. It is highly recommended that you thoroughly review these materials before taking either the Banner Finance & Budget class and/or the Banner General Student class. The materials below cover basic navigational skills and help provide a knowledge base on which all other Banner training sessions build. Participants are also provided with the information to create a personal menu of frequently used forms in their Banner account.
Audience: New Banner users.
All Banner-related questions should be directed to the Banner Hotline at email@example.com.
Download each of the following training handouts as a point of reference when becoming accustomed to Banner.
- Banner Basics: Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Banner Basics: How to log into Banner?
- Searching for Forms
- Banner Basic Navigation
- Displaying the 7-Letter Form Name
- Creating a Personal Menu In Banner
- Banner INB vs. Banner XE: Different Ways to do the Same Thing!
- Banner FAQs
- Banner Search Block - Search vs. Direct Navigation?