Changes Coming to Key Request System
Beginning Friday, 5/21, there will be some changes to the key request system:
- Approval of key requests will no longer use docusign
- Approvers will be directed to the myODU Portal via a link on a system generated email
- Approvers will:
- Log into myODU Portal,
- Click on "My Tasks"
- Options are to "view" more detail on the key request, "approve" it, or "reject" the request - please add comments as appropriate
- Another big change, which we hope will reduce ignored emails by approvers - all key request system generated emails will display firstname.lastname@example.org as the "from" email address.
- The link to submit a request will remain unchanged - https://xeapps.odu.edu/keyreq/ and the reqest page will look mostly the same.
More information may be found at https://odu.edu/life/buildings/building-access. Please let us know if you run into any issues or have questions - contact Annette Schmidt at x3983.
And a big thank you to Urjita Dani, Sampath Tatikonda, Sherni Minu Sivakumar, Philipp Kienast, Himanshu Patel, Rae Smith, Annette Schmidt, and John Hasher for all your work getting this across the finish line. On to phase 2!
Posted By: Richard Le Moal
Date: Wed May 19 11:38:16 EDT 2021