How to Submit a Maintenance Work Order
Any non-emergency campus maintenance request can be submitted to the ODU Facilities Management department online via Archibus. If you have any additional questions on the work order process - please call the Maintenance Support Center at 757-683-4600 during normal business hours.
1.Login to Archibus
- Go to https://odu.nmrkgcs.com/archibus/workplace
- Log in with your MIDAS ID and password. Two-factor authentication is required.
2. Open a Work Order Request
- Select the type of work you need to request.
- Click through the options until you get to the request form.
- Fill out the request form with a description of the issue and your location.
- Buildings and Floors are pre-populated; select from existing options.
- The Location field is still under construction. For now, when you click on that field, you'll need to click Locations by Name (located in the righthand side of your screen) and select your office number or location within your building.
- Add photos or documents that might help illustrate your issue.
- Your name and UIN are prefilled.
- If your phone number isn't prefilled, enter a good contact number.
- Once information on the work order form is complete, press the Send button.
- You will receive an email confirming your work request submission. You will also receive an e-mail when the work order is completed. Messages will come from email@example.com.
3. Check or Update Existing Requests
- Log into Archibus with your MIDAS ID and password.
- Click My Account in the top right corner, then My Requests.