Affordable tuition. Shorter time investment.
Finish your degree and start earning in as few as 6 semesters
2022-2023 MBA Tuition & Fees
43 credit hours (6 semesters)
* Tuition amounts include $125/credit hour fee for MBA programs.
43 credit hours
Out of Virginia/U.S.
* Tuition amounts include $125/credit hour fee for MBA programs, plus $30/credit hour distance learning technology fee.
** Distance Learning students who relocate to Virginia are not guaranteed the in-state tuition rate. Normal domicile rules apply.
43 credit hours
* Tuition amounts include $125/credit hour fee for MBA programs, plus $35/credit hour international student visa holder fee.
Scholarships for ODU MBA Students
Candidates are selected during the admissions application process, so no additional application for these are required.
The Dr. Bruce L. Rubin Endowed MBA Scholarship
The recipient will be a newly-admitted and enrolled part-time student in the MBA program, with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2, and a GMAT total score of at least 600, if taken. Preference is given to a student who demonstrates volunteer service to the local business community.
The James A. Hixon Endowed Scholarship
The recipient will demonstrate need and be enrolled part- or full-time in the MBA program, with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. In the event of a larger than normal applicant pool, the student with the highest GPA and demonstrating the greatest financial need will be selected.
- Stipend of $7,500 in both the fall and spring semesters
- Stipend of $2,500 in summer semester
- Additional tuition waiver for out-of-state and international students brings tuition down to in-state rates
Graduate Assistant Application Form