Take charge of your ODU experience!
Every semester, you're taking classes that help you to learn the fundamentals of your major - concepts, theories, methodologies, practices, etc. While you're focusing on learning all of this content, who's focusing on helping you figure out what it all means for YOU and your goals?
LeADERS helps you find and complete high-impact courses and experiences that let you get the most out of your time at ODU. And along the way, we help you make sense out of these experiences: what you've gained from them, what you've learned about yourself, and how they help you advance your goals. As a LeADERS graduate, you'll leave the program with a comprehensive ePortfolio that showcases what you've learned and experienced, thus positioning you as a professional and/or scholar in your own right.
It's our way of living up to our tagline: High Impact Learning for a High Impact Future.
Get Started Now!Become a LeADERS Candidate: Submit this form to join!
- Employer-valued skills, including critical thinking, interpersonal, and intercultural skills
- Satisfaction with educational experience and academic performance
- VIP access to entrepreneurship, career, and ePortfolio services and resources
- Invitations to networking opportunities, advising meetings, and more
- Personal and group program support
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Graduation Medallions
- Transcript Designation with LeADERS Experiences
- Increased marketability to potential employers and graduate programs
Access resources for students in the program. Get Started--Stay Engaged--Finish Strong
Learn more about teaching LeADERS-designated courses and access resources for advising students.
LeADERS Courses & Guides
View complete list of LeADERS-designated courses and LeADERS curriculum guides for each major.
Got questions? From how the program works to advising info - We've got answers for you!
Learn more about the LeADERS electronic portfolio requirement and view model LeADERS ePortfolios.
Visit our LeADERS gallery to view photos from our events and student spotlight videos.
LeADERS is a pathway connecting undergraduate ODU students to enriching courses and active learning experiences resulting in a competitive edge in their chosen careers.