In State of University Address, President Hemphill Announces Plans for School of Data Science, Expanded Baseball Stadium
He also highlighted ODU's R1 research designation and partnership with EVMS.
- Unity Block Party Celebrates Unique ‘Neighborhoods’ of ODU
- Old Dominion University to Host Inaugural Event in Commemoration of African Diaspora Heritage Month
- Old Dominion University to Mark Constitution Day with Collaborative Concert
- Pursuing Research at ODU This Summer to Forge a Path in the Sciences
ODU in the News
- ODU President Delivers First State of the University Address (WAVY)
- Old Dominion Does it Again, Beats Virginia Tech 20-17 (The Washington Post)
- ODU President Announces $2.5M Donation for Baseball Stadium Renovations (The Virginian-Pilot)
- Opinion: Local Business Community Would Benefit from Pandemic Lessons (The Virginian-Pilot)
Across Campus - A Photo Essay
In a sold-out stadium, the ODU football team made its debut Friday night as a member of the Sun Belt Conference. The Monarchs spoiled the plans of the Virginia Tech Hokies when Blake Watson scored on a 1-yard run with 33 seconds to play, and Old Dominion beat Virginia Tech for the second time in as many tries on its home field, 20-17. Photos by Chuck Thomas and Nicholas Clark
A Picture is Worth...
Hudson, ODU football's unofficial mascot, could barely keep his eyes open during the Monarchs' home game against Virginia Tech.